7, 8 & 9, 2017
Super Series games will take place at:
of Real Star's Sports Bar
(Courtesy of Google Maps)
TNHC SUPER SERIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
Over the past 18 years True North Hockey Canada has celebrated our regular season division winners by holding our annual Super Series Tournament of Champions. The weekend event marks the conclusion of our winter season by inviting all teams who finish the regular season in first place to participate. This year's tournament will be held on the weekend of April 7-9, 2017 at the Powerade Centre in Brampton.
All teams that finish in first place will receive an invitation via email from True North Hockey Canada to participate. To register your team, please keep in mind the following:
- There will only be 48 teams accepted for the tournament. Due to the popularity of the tournament, we can only accept teams on a “first come/first serve” basis. Divisions for all levels of play are offered.
- You will be required to submit a completed team registration form with all participating players listed, along with the $499.00 registration fee. (3 Games guaranteed)
- All players must be registered from the 2016-2017 winter league. Your tournament roster will be compared to your team league player list on file.
- In the event your team is short players that weekend, two (2) player changes will be permitted providing the player is registered with the league (e.g. players from other True North teams). NOTE: Any player changes must be approved by the league and may affect your teams ranking.
- A teams qualifying status may be revoked by the league if the regular season penalty total exceeds 200 minutes.
- If the first place team is unable to participate, the second place team will be offered the qualifier providing the tournament isn’t sold out.
The league will confirm all tournament registration forms as they arrive at the league office. We will accept all forms via, email form, fax (416) 231-3501 or in person at the league office. NOTE: We will not accept verbal confirmations without a completed tournament registration form and registration payment! All teams should be prepared for a Friday night game and all game times will be communicated one week prior to the tournament. In fairness to all teams, scheduled requests will not be accommodated.
If you require more info, please contact Ed Mayhew @ (416) 231-8642,
Or via email at:
END OF REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS FINAL
EMAIL INVITES SENT TO TEAM REPS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY MARCH 24, 2017.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE POSTED ON LEAGUE WEBSITE:
MONDAY APRIL 3, 2017